Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Lindi Judd @Lindi58
08 March, 04:13
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Wtf!!!'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
08 March, 12:37
how about no.... OMG. Horrifying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
07 March, 10:41
Yea, the bastards tried to say the P was for being Pan...yea right! As a gay person, (made that way from being sexually abused from age 2.5-15 by over 20 men), who fought and bled for my rights. I am so against this it's not even funny. I fought for the LGB community. As far as I'm concerned the other preferences can start their own movement and stop riding the coat tails of those who already sacrificed too much. I will NEVER accept pedophilia as a sexual preference. It is a "Perversion of Nature". Name one species of mammals, birds or insects that molest their young... I'll wait. F. you pedophiles!!!!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
08 March, 12:08
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Well said 👍

Lover Of Light @Lover_of_Light
07 March, 10:24
NOPE! thats where we draw the line!!! This is not in anyway ok

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
04 March, 09:53
Page 1 of a search shows that goes back to May of last year and was claimed to be a fake photoshop by trolls.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 March, 08:43
Johnny Cash sang about that long black train

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 March, 08:45
In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 March, 08:28