Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 06:58
@regine :

Nana wants to know what they have planned to go thro all they uncovered under the Vatican, the fookn literal miles of records and writings that almost no one living has ever seen.
We need a group of ppl in charge of rewriting our true history that cant be corrupted or influenced by anyone to write the whole truth!
What you got on that @doqholliday ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Bob @JimBob1899
Would love to read what they've hidden from us! I was telling my friend the other day when we rewrite the history books we will have to write how the deepstate was involved in all the events to make sure it never happens again. Also, I think when we rewrite them we need to brand those who sold us to the corporation as traitors!
07:15 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JimBob1899 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 07:17
In response Jim Bob to his Publication
Oh Nana thinks most of them will get a lot more than branding, most will be branded in gitmo or executed for God to punish

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396