Only people mentioned by CalledByName71 in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
11 June, 07:09
In response SuchATimeAsThis .v1 to his Publication
Onward through the fog
[of war]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
04 March, 07:56
I am totally at peace! Yes i want it to be over but I know its not in my time! As things continue to show how. bad a Bidden/Democrat Presidency would work people are waking up. Yes some are surprised to say the least. I just tell to take a deep breath it is going to be ok. we pray and then we pray more! God will Win! 🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
04 March, 06:32
I hope they also get Rosie Odonnel, Michael Moor, and Whoopie Goldnberg! I wonder what pedo club they belong to if not Epstines?

Elena Iove @Camberu71
04 March, 06:24
We know that a lot is being done behind the scenes and the war will be won. Do not watch any TV news and even on Internet I avoid the liars and hypocrites...

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 March, 05:53
Amazing I tell you, not watching ANY t.v. news, none
for a year and counting...and no interweb news.