: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
20 January, 04:46
fuck its draining, trying to kindle eveybodys fire. i need YOUR help more than ever. without YOU, we wouldnt even made it this far. theres so many losing hope in YOU. give me strength to pick those up who are weak. give me YOUR voice to say the things that need to be said. i surrender to YOU and you only! i put on the full ARMOR of GOD. no weapons formed against me shall prosper. i believe, so let it be!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
20 January, 05:00
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
What people need to understand is that we are awake and United. I belive the plan is still playing out but if for some reason it should fail, we are to powerful to ne stopped. This is the reason "The Plan" has no other possible outcome than success. The know we are the key to thier power and without us their plan will come to an abrupt stop. The people on our side are geniuses! If you stumble and fall we will be here to pick you back up. we will never fail, we cannot be stopped! #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amen! see right here, amen. POTUS told us the fight is just beggining. im ready
05:01 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
20 January, 05:02
I will be standing right beside you Brother!

20 January, 05:09
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
👊 shoulder to shoulder only way to hold the line

20 January, 05:02
I will be standing right beside you Brother!