Only people mentioned by Zack1776 in this post can reply
Lori Fisher @BugsNP
04 March, 10:24
In response Zack 1776 to his Publication
I say boycott the F out of them!!! I am already doing it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
04 March, 06:17
I love this idea. I cancelled Chewy, I only purchase A-Treat Soda, Cancelled my Kohls, Target, Wayfair credit cards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zack 1776 @Zack1776
04 March, 11:53
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
Thats awesome. It really takes people like you who are willing to make the sacrifrice for the geater good.
It comes at a cost to our convenience but it is well worth it.
keep fighting the good fight and help others to get on board too.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
04 March, 05:52
Wallmart first up.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
04 March, 05:45
Already doing it for a ton of shit because i know whats in the food and have known who owns it. Buy local. Buy American, Buy Organic, Buy Non GMO, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ORGANIC GARDNER. YOU VOTE WITH EVERY DOLLAR SPENT AT THE STORES.
CHOOSE VERY WISELY.
And dont use the organic is more expensive bs.. stop with the 4 dollar energy bs drinks...
Im sorry i thought your health was important.
On top of that most of the food they provide is lack there of Nutrients...
Why is most of America Nutrient Defiecent??? Think About It.
Choose Better for Yourself. You Deserve it. Return to what Real Food Really Was.
Hit them harder by Completely changing the way your eating.

Think of the Thousands i have NOT spent on Backdoor deals, Human Trafficking, Posining My Body, etc, etc..

Make the Change, Your Body And Mind Will Thank You I Promise.

Also a good idea if money is tight buy good mix ins like chia seeds, hemp seeds, freeze dried fruit and vegg powder, etc,etc

IT ALL HELPS I PR

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 March, 03:48
we need to get everyone on board asap -share share