Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
04 March, 03:20
Welcome to the Matrix,..

H/T to GhostEzra's (Telegram)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
The craziest part for me, is the voice!!! How can these actors (under the masks) sound exactly like the person they are playing? And do it so well..... freaky! I know it's all true, but I'm still in shock. When I try to show this to the "normies" they don't want to see at all! We know they are scared, so I get annoyed at them not reconizing, that we are in fact saved from these monsters. Yet, they get to reap the rewards, because God is so forgiving. I deep breathe. I'm far from selfish, I just wish they would ackowledge. I still love them, but I am mad at them. If my Dad were still alive (on earth), he would listen to me, but my Mom doesn't want to hear. I'm grateful enough for the whole world!
03:33 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Angel Blue @angelblue88
04 March, 04:53
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
That's the part I don't get is the voices.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
04 March, 05:21
In response Angel Blue to her Publication
Did you see the deep fake vid for Queen Elizabeth's holiday address?
Shows the CGI and voice fakes. I guess given enough recordings of someone speaking, computers can fully recreate the voice signature and even speech habits of the subjects.

This tech is scary, tbh. We can no longer depend on anything we see or hear that isn't in real life. and even then, beware of advanced hologram technologies...

Take another look at Trump's Jan 6 speech. Why was the wind whipping the flags next to him, but his hair remained completely unruffled? Strange, huh?