MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
YO DOES ANYBODY ELSE THINK HIS NECK LOOKS WEIRD WHILE HES TALKING?
PROTRUDING OVER HIS COLLAR...
IS IT HIS SKIN OR PERHAPS A MASK πŸŽ­πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ή
03:18 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Debbie Spiritwoman @Spiritwoman
06 March, 10:05
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
His right eyebrow looks strange as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Spiritwoman @Spiritwoman
06 March, 09:49
His neck does look weird. If it is loose skin then his collar must be tight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
06 March, 09:30
The necks are the "tell", arent they.

Ralph Whitten @BuckFiden7779
04 March, 04:18
yes, definitely a mask.. the origianl Fauci has been arrested and executed for crimes against humanity. May he rot in hell for an eternity.

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 March, 03:38
CGI'ish. That right eye looks like astroke in the making. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Sharon Lee @Leeanna
04 March, 03:37
i think it is a mask.
im going on 72 and i dont wear a mask. im healthy and go everywhere. my sister and i went out west last August and it was great.

Kathleen Smith @Kannesmith
04 March, 03:37
Yeah, looks very unnatural.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
04 March, 03:21
YES, IT LOOKS LIKE A MASK AND WHAT "HE" IS SAYING IS ANOTHER PATHETIC LIE!!! I AM 71, NEVER WEAR A MASK AND GO EVERYWHERE, DON'T FEAR ANYTHING EXCEPT THE EVIL PEOPLE... DIDN'T HAVE, NOT EVEN A SNIFF IN 2 YEARS!

June Patriot @JunePatriot
04 March, 03:20
Yes!!!!!