Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
12 March, 10:58
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
wow! and I'm only on page 16 of 191!!!! Download! This is 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
07 March, 04:01
OUTCH! I just finished reading. UNBELIEBABLE the violence the coruption Mafia type, and all the rest with Biden!!! Yes fooked they all are. As the film with the fake president Bidan is about to end I imagine the shock of allthe people still sleeping... Good luck to them!
President Trump and his wonderful Military Intelligence have won, they have saved the children and helped clean the entire world.
Welcome back 19th PRESIDENT of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump. Humanity will glorify America. Long over due!
Thank you again for your link caseydee521.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
06 March, 02:46
WOW!! I feel for this guy. They are going down... Soon I hope. Bet they already have. Praying ....😪👍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
05 March, 08:19
Took some time last night and read through this thoroughly, the transcripts are great but they have been around for some time and so far nothing has happened.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
05 March, 06:36
two. words.

DEALT. WITH.

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
05 March, 03:09
Oh my God, this is... ⚡🔥💥 !!!

PNW_ Truth @TruthSeeker21112
05 March, 01:54
Im about a 1/3 of the way through and its pulling SOOOO much together. THEY ARE FQQKED

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
05 March, 01:41
Depo for all of these corrupt Snakes makes the Mob Guys look like Romper Room.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 March, 10:46
OR THEIR KIDS POOR SOULS LOST AS WELL 😶😶😶

Trisha Burnett @Trishburn
04 March, 09:54
Don't forget the wives, Jill Biden, Karen Pence disgusting!

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
04 March, 09:08
This is very interesting..great information!

Leen Zap @Leenzap
04 March, 08:27
Saw the video a few weeks ago. Read halfway through transcript today, (Will finish that later.)
This whistleblower, "Ryan", had been posting on tWaTtEr for a while. Followed him and read some very interesting stories there, esp. @ Judge Sullivan (Gen Flynn's trial judge) himself and his son, and the Seth Rich murder.
Lost track of him once I got banned forever back in January. So glad to see it all in the open so those scumbags can be hopefully and finally brought to justice!

Tanna Morris @DoILookRattled
04 March, 08:23
So.... Was the person (Matt Couch) who wouldn't turn over the info to Nunes the same guy who's on Twitter?

The Kid @Thekid
04 March, 08:31
In response Tanna Morris to his Publication
yes it is, matt was called out on it not long ago and he lost his shit over it saying thats not how it happened. do not trust matt

GOD IS REAL @thcotty
04 March, 07:30

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
04 March, 09:18
In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication
The video of Trump in switzerland is from 2018

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
04 March, 10:02
In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication
Trump doesn't have to borrow AF1. It's still his. It's Bidan that has to find an AF1 for looks to keep up that facade. We're getting damn close now!

Wisco Guy @ENDtheFED
04 March, 07:23
Can't wait for the truth to come out about all of these evil people!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 March, 07:09
Give me 5 min with Rod. Little weasle won't be so Mr. Tough Big guy coming in at a buck 130 wet.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
04 March, 06:58
right-click the link and select 'save link' if you want to download it, it's a direct to PDF link.

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
04 March, 06:55
This came out at least a month ago and so far nothing has come of it.

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
04 March, 06:31
Very good read... I posted this last night when I was only a few pages in...definitely a must read!

CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
04 March, 06:23
Twitter is blocking this, along with several other things I have tried to share today. It is considered potentially unsafe. LOL!! Lies are so much safer!

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
04 March, 06:14
i just finished reading it all, this poor man, i wish they would put him and his wife in protective services he has gone to hell and back, praying for his safety and his health

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
04 March, 03:55
Media won't cover it. Courts won't hear it.
A tree makes no sound when it falls in the forest.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 March, 03:50
I read the whole transcripts.. so many more are fooked.

The true amount of evil incarnate, will make men/womens hearts fail them.

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
04 March, 03:17
We want to see them answer for it all. They have been going about their merry way for too long.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
04 March, 03:14
Thanks!!! HUGE 4 SURE! :)