Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Tanna Morris @DoILookRattled
04 March, 08:23
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
So.... Was the person (Matt Couch) who wouldn't turn over the info to Nunes the same guy who's on Twitter?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Kid @Thekid
yes it is, matt was called out on it not long ago and he lost his shit over it saying thats not how it happened. do not trust matt
08:31 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Tanna Morris to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Thekid in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 March, 09:05
In response The Kid to his Publication
ANYONE THAT DOES NOT PUT CHILDREN ABOVE POLITICS DOES NOT HAVE THE NATION'S BEST INTEREST AT HEART.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Kid @Thekid
05 March, 12:33
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
exactly

Tanna Morris @DoILookRattled
04 March, 09:30
In response The Kid to his Publication
WOW! He could've helped our President and chose greed and attention over doing the right thing! I'm just blown away.

The Kid @Thekid
05 March, 09:50
In response Tanna Morris to his Publication
i was too. i liked matt until this