Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 March, 10:47
Here's a map.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anders von Hvass @The1stOne
03 March, 05:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
TheFullMap (Q is about 3%) just in case One wish to dig deeper than Q ;-) from ESCAPE THE M A T R I X to R E T U R N T O S O U R C E (GOD) Love & Light of One, Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gustavo luiz @gustav019
This is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen, this presents Buddhism as true and a lot of other weird & disturbing stuff. It says that the creation of the universe will remain a secret. Spoiler alert: God created it, yes, the Father of Jesus Christ whom is not even mentioned on this weird map. I can believe a lot of things, but when you start talking about stupid stuff like karma, dimensional travel (wtf...?), the ability to fly and levitate (wtf...?), an acient builder race (wtf...?), chakra, consciusness vibration (wtf...?), Saturn councel.... man WTF is this shit. Keep it real, this is ridiculous, read the Bible instead of this fantasy story...
02:01 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Anders von Hvass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by gustav019 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from gustavo luiz, click on at the bottom under it