Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
gustavo luiz @gustav019
04 March, 02:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The full map is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen, this presents Buddhism as true and a lot of other weird & disturbing stuff. It says that the creation of the universe will remain a secret. Spoiler alert: God created it, yes, the Father of Jesus Christ whom is not even mentioned on this weird map. I can believe a lot of things, but when you start talking about stupid stuff like karma, dimensional travel (wtf...?), the ability to fly and levitate (wtf...?), an acient builder race (wtf...?), chakra, consciusness vibration (wtf...?), Saturn councel.... man WTF is this shit. Keep it real, this is ridiculous, read the Bible instead of this fantasy story...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
03 March, 10:30
According to the full map, 4D Humans from Our Future live in inner Earth...which means all signs point to a truly amazing future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
North *** @Northstar
03 March, 07:04
T.he
E.arth
A.lliance
Honeypot with your [TEA] anyone?

Memento Mori @JugoStig
03 March, 06:42
took me awhile to come to grips that 9/11 was an inside job. partly because we deployed to the stan not too long after and a soldier doesnt question orders. i never imagined, that americans could 1: keep that a secret 2: that "they" would go to great lengths for the agenda.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 March, 01:09
Your post has a Red Arrow pointing down to "Escape the Matrix" that is not on the original Qmap. Where does that Red Arrow begin?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 March, 03:07
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
same question ... Erza?

The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
04 March, 03:52
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Have you seen the full "poster" that GE took this from - I did a rough extrapolation and figure it was in the "Awakening Consciousness"

03 March, 05:44
So it's true about the Pleiadians. Cool.
this is going to be exciting. I've heard a little about the Earth Alliance I believe through Kabamur but I haven't followed him for awhile. Or maybe it was the Collective. Either way it's going to be exciting times ahead. 💫

The weaponized food - is that already happening? Is that why we have more diseases? Get us sick to sell us pills & needless surgeries? Mental Health - I can't even imagine what could have been done on that front.

I just looked up LOOSH:
A term applied to energy produced by human beings and animals that other entities use to feed from. It is also used to refer to the energy that is produced by suffering that entities feed.

Dear God - Monsters Inc was true! But was that made to counter the truth or to make us laugh at the real possibility?

High-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) was that the weapon or just the first one?

White Dragon I'm not familiar with, but then it Is a secret Asian society. Another box to open.

03 March, 05:47
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
GhostErza did Potus open the door of all doors at Pumapunku?

Anders von Hvass @The1stOne
03 March, 05:32
TheFullMap (Q is about 3%) just in case One wish to dig deeper than Q ;-) from ESCAPE THE M A T R I X to R E T U R N T O S O U R C E (GOD) Love & Light of One, Patriots

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
04 March, 01:55
In response Anders von Hvass to his Publication
Why is Rh- on this map? I surely hope that the majority of Rh- people are good - I really need to know about this. Anyone?

gustavo luiz @gustav019
04 March, 02:01
In response Anders von Hvass to his Publication
This is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen, this presents Buddhism as true and a lot of other weird & disturbing stuff. It says that the creation of the universe will remain a secret. Spoiler alert: God created it, yes, the Father of Jesus Christ whom is not even mentioned on this weird map. I can believe a lot of things, but when you start talking about stupid stuff like karma, dimensional travel (wtf...?), the ability to fly and levitate (wtf...?), an acient builder race (wtf...?), chakra, consciusness vibration (wtf...?), Saturn councel.... man WTF is this shit. Keep it real, this is ridiculous, read the Bible instead of this fantasy story...

TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ @_truth_hurts_21
03 March, 05:24

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
03 March, 01:29
In response TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Fook YES

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
03 March, 04:51

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
03 March, 06:24
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
Matthew 24:1–51
Matthew 24:24
24=The number 24 is associated with the priesthood. Since it is composed of a multiple of 12, it takes on some of 12's meaning (which is God's power and authority, as well as perfect foundation) except in a higher form.
1-Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light;
Strong's Bible Concordance H24=āḇîḇ= the name of the month Abib or Nisan: ear, green ears of corn (not maize). (Season Spring)
March 14-April12=Nisan ( Passover- 3/27 thru 4/4 or Nisan 14- 22)
Exo 23:15 Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month Abib; H24 for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty:)
2+4+2+4=12 Lead me to the Book of Esther 9:5

Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 March, 04:08
Earth is not Flat
If it was all nations would see the sun rise & set.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
03 March, 04:13
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
It's most likely a torus.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 March, 04:08
Earth is not Flat
If it was all nations would see the sun rise & set.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 March, 01:38
In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
03 March, 03:18
Time to shift timelines, perhaps? WISH I totally understood the concept, but I do see that it is already starting.

Maybe someone can 'splain the finer details of timelines so I can learn?

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
03 March, 02:15

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 March, 06:15
In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication
🚀👍Noice colors on this 1

Sage_ Hermit @Sage_Hermit
03 March, 02:14

Horus 369 @EyeOfHorus369
03 March, 01:00
pleiadian guidance 🙏🏼🙏🏼

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 March, 01:33
In response Horus 369 to his Publication
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

oh sorry now

Ignatius of #Loyola ( #JESUIT funder ) pointing to the #pleiades ?

It seems that#Barbara#hand #Clow 's master's degree in theology from the Jesuit Loyola University was a very important one for her.

There was an immense mosaic composition depicting St. Ignatius of Loyola standing on a promontory and pointing toward the#pleiades !"Barbara Hand Clow. The Mayan Code. Pg 110.Ignatius of Loyola pointing to the Pleiades?

Ignatius of Loyola pointing to the Pleiades

. in the mosaic of the photo above we also find the compass and square of Freemasonry... and the IHS of the Jesuits.

#wwg1wga = #JESUIT

and #Juan o #SAVIN = #107 = #IHS Isis Horus Seth

#TheGreatAwakening

https://caminoalregreso.or...

Ignacio de Loyola
https://youtu.be/TlkGfyuQh...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 March, 01:39
In response Horus 369 to his Publication
😆t
Capone - Oh No (Lyrics)

Capone - Oh No (Lyrics)

Capone - Oh No (Lyrics)

Capone - Oh No (Lyrics)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

oh yes yes yes yes
oh yes yes yes yes

OH YES.. THE #PLEIADINAS ALSO ARE #JESUIT

Shttps://www.youtube.com/wa...

oh yes yes yes yes 😁

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 March, 12:46
Back channels; Some unpopular know things: ... https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Jesus Mendiola Morales @Iesus
03 March, 12:43
Un gran enlace:

03 March, 12:38
I have a Map😄

03 March, 12:38
I have a Map😄

03 March, 12:37
I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
03 March, 12:04
LOOSH is something like negatibe energy or fear that some evil aliens feed on?