Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 March, 02:27
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 March, 02:31
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
AMEN 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 March, 01:48
OMG.

Was Mr. NXIVM the procurer/provider for Obummer's infamous hot dog/pizza party? Which was held IN THE WH, or so I am told.

What a pity, Keith's in the slammer now.
Wonder if that bird will be singing.

UTTER UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.
DEAR GOD, HELP US SAVE OUR CHILDREN!!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 March, 08:16
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
He's so full of himself, you know he singing to be spared life in prison.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
05 March, 08:06
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
😡🤬🤢🤮😠

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
04 March, 01:43
Freakin' sick human beings. I can't wait to watch them go down like they did these children. I have always believed an eye for an eye.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 March, 01:45
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
AMEN SISTER AMEN 🙏