Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Sharman Woll @SKWoll
22 January, 04:22
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
WE LOVE YOU ❤PRES TRUMP & MELANIA❤🇺🇸🐸🐸 HURRY BACK🗽🔔⌚PLEASE🙏🙏🙏🙏80 MILLION MISS YOU🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
20 January, 07:46
Makes my heart hurt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
20 January, 06:58
I'm pathetic! That video gave me goose bumps,
made me smile and got my eyes a little wet.... so glad I KNOW he IS and WILL BE our next Potus‼️
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿(17). I love my Potus💜
God has this Patriots! Fear Not!

Laura Star @L_Aura
20 January, 06:55
I will miss him very much. Over the last 5 years it was if he was a part of my family. Big Brother, I never had!. He made me laugh, cry and stomp my foot. lol. A Great President!

Eliseon Restrepo @SRestrepo
20 January, 06:44
😭😭😭😭

Diane Jenkins @Dianej15
20 January, 05:29
and now I am crying again. I am so distraught and cannot imagine not seeing him every day, working for us and priotecting us.

Cody Spencer @Cody_spencer
20 January, 05:35
In response Diane Jenkins to her Publication
keep your head high patriot 🇺🇸♟

Diane Jenkins @Dianej15
20 January, 05:29
and now I am crying again. I am so distraught and cannot imagine not seeing him every day, working for us and priotecting us.

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
20 January, 05:16
I can't. The tears come immediately and I'm at work. This isn't over by a long shot.

VNH Taylor @nvhkoa
20 January, 05:15
😢 I got so choked up my heart sank. I know Trump is not gone (as our POTUS/President) but th world was much brighter just seeing him and listening to him speak. DJT will always the best president in my lifetime! ✝️🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
20 January, 04:59
This made me shed a tear. Miss him

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
20 January, 04:55
Just enjoyed his uplifting words. Although, at this moment, the situation is not what We wanted, I am still committed to Patriots, frens, Trump et al and God assisting in the vanquishing of evil.

Torre Collier @TraeCollier
20 January, 04:49
hell ive missed him since he’s been out of sight. i cant imagine what its going to be like wothout his protective wing

Torre Collier @TraeCollier
20 January, 04:49
hell ive missed him since he’s been out of sight. i cant imagine what its going to be like wothout his protective wing

Ken3 Patriot @Ken3Patriot
20 January, 04:46
Yep - You were right! ❤️