Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
If dreams mean anything......my dreams say that things are about to come unhinged.....but, they also show that we will be safe. It will be a very unsettling time for us all. Q is right about us not being fully ready for what is going to happen.
12:47 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
04 March, 01:09
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I had a dream last night that I somehow I recieved a massive amount of wealth and that I was trying to protect it from people trying to swindle (I dont remember ever dreaming about money before). One of the swindlers was trying to convince me that I needed to replace the foundation of my house which was not needed. It was.. believe the con man/sales pitch/fake news or stand strong and hold the line preserving the wealth. I had to do my own reasearch to know if foundation was needed or not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
04 March, 12:56
Dreams are usually what we feed the mind. So if we sit around reading cooking recipes, chances are you'll have a dream about cooking or baking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 March, 12:58
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Then I should be dreaming about investing in cryptocurrency lol
Instead, I dreamed about huge, violent waves covering main roads in the Florida Keys. I have actually dreamed this same dream for many years. It is an odd one. Last night , it felt very real. Every time I dream this, I am driving into the violent waves crashing across the road, but still safe for some reason.

Eleanor Daddesi @Edaddesi
04 March, 12:52
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻