Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
04 March, 06:47
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I would also love to see the other hats you have - I remember one from a few months back that was super cute with the stripes and red white and blue - denim looking - I can't find you on twitter anymore! LOL or I would DM you - keep rockin it girl!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
04 March, 09:00
In response Dawn Southern Cali to her Publication
Here's some of the other caps I have made for people to be able to find their 'tribe'...😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
04 March, 04:00
me too..

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
04 March, 12:44
I want one of these. How much and where do I send the money.

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
04 March, 09:01
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I will be making more of these and will post them out when I do... send me a DM when they are ready and I'll be glad to assist.