Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Lloyd Grace @Fahfah777
04 March, 01:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I can't wait for the 10 year deltas. And the Durham report. And Barr to announce all those indictments. Never mind. We've been played.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth McDowell @EMcDowell
04 March, 12:01
I have been a Q follower for a while now, but somehow I missed the part about the 3 year delta. i see that a lot. Can someone explain TIA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
04 March, 11:51
Thank You Kim! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿงก

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
04 March, 11:50
Juan O Savin travelled to DC last nite. he will be on Michale Jaco' 2:30 PM PST https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Margaret Thoroughgood @margaret_thoroughgood
04 March, 05:40
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
Thanks for posting...listening now. Appreciate you posting! #wwg1wga

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
04 March, 11:34
Kim, I have a question. I hope you can answer. I always thought Hannity was Trump's friend and loyal. Can you explain Hannity Intruder for me? I'm not trying to be stupid, I just don't understand.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
04 March, 11:17
boom Boom BOOM

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 March, 02:05
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Tomorrow's delta is 4 BOOM(s)

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
04 March, 11:15