Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 09:10
Dumbs Dumbs Dumbs... thank you katinthesea3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
I am a visual learner.
very interesting indeed! Iceland SEE THE PATTERNS 🧐👇 I ZOOMED IN LOOK AT ALL 3 PICTURES 🤔💥💣💥
10:26 AM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
04 March, 10:51
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Such grid-pattern is the result of rounding. The number representation used probably only goes a few numbers after the floating point. This is normal. Just the result of inaccurateness. NO ALIENS NO UNDERGROUND BASES NO 10 BILLION CHINESE UNDERGROUND SOLDIERS AND NO EXPLODING VACCINES FROM BILL GATES, AND NO REPITILIANS EITHER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
04 March, 12:11
In response Ernst Stavro Blofeld to his Publication
Well then why are you here? You dont think children are being saved?

Iva Watson @2know
04 March, 10:50
thats quite the hive they had there! by the time those tunnels are destoyed it looks like they would have 1country wide sink hole!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 10:43
wow thank you!!!

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
04 March, 12:08
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I have been keeping an eye on the EQ's for a long time. It makes me feel good to watch the progress of the military and the Galactic Federation!