Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Dumbs Dumbs Dumbs... thank you katinthesea3
09:10 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
04 March, 10:26
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I am a visual learner.
very interesting indeed! Iceland SEE THE PATTERNS 🧐👇 I ZOOMED IN LOOK AT ALL 3 PICTURES 🤔💥💣💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iva Watson @2know
04 March, 10:50
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
thats quite the hive they had there! by the time those tunnels are destoyed it looks like they would have 1country wide sink hole!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ernst Stavro Blofeld @ESBlofeld
04 March, 10:51
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Such grid-pattern is the result of rounding. The number representation used probably only goes a few numbers after the floating point. This is normal. Just the result of inaccurateness. NO ALIENS NO UNDERGROUND BASES NO 10 BILLION CHINESE UNDERGROUND SOLDIERS AND NO EXPLODING VACCINES FROM BILL GATES, AND NO REPITILIANS EITHER

Patriotic GiGi86 @PatrioticGiGi86
04 March, 10:22

Patriotic GiGi86 @PatrioticGiGi86
04 March, 10:20
I have been watching the earthquakes for the last month or so. They have ben happening all over but in clusters in certain areas at a time. There are many only a depth of 10 km (6.2 miles). ???? The Loyalty Islands were getting hit hard a couple of weeks ago. The avg number of earthquakes around the world is 45-50. At the time the Loyalty Islands were getting hit there were about 90-100 earthquakes for several days in a row.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 10:22
In response Patriotic GiGi86 to her Publication
I understand they are blowing up the tunnels and dumbs.

San Voe @Weimy
04 March, 10:11

Dirk Dishop @Dirk55
04 March, 09:26
There was just 2 massive earthquakes in New Zealand both at 10 km deep. Wondering if same thing going on there currently