Only people mentioned by EyesWideOpen in this post can reply
Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
04 March, 12:29
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
Outraged by the Republicans ans Democrats who stole our votes and installed themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
04 March, 11:02
This is a good thing. IT open up the boarders for the rest of the world to vote Trump.
With non verified mail in voting Trump would be albe to cash in on the world wide support.
As a Canadian I'm Glad I can vote Trump by mail next election.
JK or am I
Fix your shit
Be the role model.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
04 March, 10:59
I thought the states were independent of the US as a whole. In state elections, voter ID could be enforced.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
04 March, 10:56
Yeah this makes 0 sense.......lol

carol munoz @bornfree2
04 March, 10:33
🤔okay! so lets throw out our Drivers license, ID, ssi card, stop paying taxes, lets see what else🤔hmmmmm

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 March, 10:16
ENOUGH..! time for the pain! Release the hounds! #wwg1wga #johnjohn #GodWins

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 March, 09:47
Subversive Bastards! Voter ID and your a US Citizen or you DON'T VOTE PERIOD! Time for the Military to step in...The nutjobs got to go NOW!!!