Only people mentioned by Tineke56 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 March, 09:35
In response Tineke Winkels to her Publication
All the comments here I've experienced as well, but in regards to %D and Tesla 3,6,9 theory, animals are already there and will share that presence with when you slow down to their natural rhythm. It's quite amazing to be rewarded w/ pure love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 March, 09:13
So true!

When we were moving to Uruguay, we rehomed our cats & dogs.

Tybalt, our lab/mastiff cross, was hard to choose a family for.

One family came & wanted him badly. Tybalt loved the kids & the mom, but the hair on his neck & hips would raise whenever he'd look at the dad...

I got the feeling, while watching the kids/mom relate to dad, that he beat them at home behind closed doors.

Told hubs we could NOT let Tybalt go with them because he's very protective of little kids, even baby animals, and I had a feeling he would attack that man.

They did NOT go home with Tybalt; instead, hub's ex-wife took him.

When she was emptying garbage one day, she was attacked by 2 pit bulls that were roaming.

Tybalt fought them BOTH off of her & saved her life!

He crossed the Rainbow Bridge the next year, at 14 years.

What a beautiful soul!

Hubs used to shame him, because he'd spoon with baby goats & even a juvenile raccoon we raised!

God love Tybalt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 March, 09:09
1000%!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 08:57
No kidding if your animal does not like someone!
Trust them there is a good reason!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
04 March, 08:30
YES!! I've always know this.