Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 January, 12:38
Now is the time to HOLD THE LINE. Now more than ever you must be strong and firm in BOLD FAITH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
20 January, 12:49
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
for what exactly? Q told us he would never be sworn in. but guess what? he was!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 01:08
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Where did Q state that?

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
20 January, 02:58
He said it a few months ago

20 January, 03:08
What is the drop number? I have been following Q since Nov 17', I do not recall a drop stating chyden would never be sworn in...

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
20 January, 03:54
I dont remember the number. I just remember saying he would never be sworn in

Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Okay, well let me know when you find it. I am interested in seeing for sure.
04:01 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it