: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
read this. read it again. read it again. im serious, keep reading it. until that fire is reignited. if i cannot help reignite the flame in you, then i will bring words from the place that brought us together. i love you
03:59 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
28 January, 03:56
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 January, 04:04
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
24 January, 08:51
sad that Bidens EOs showed up on register today

24 January, 09:27
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
are you scared?

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
20 January, 05:13
Too funny, this morning I'm pretty sure he landed at 8:28am 😆 this Q post came to mind! ❤ WWG1WGA

20 January, 05:16
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
no coincidences huh? 🤣😂

Dianna Tait @QdiQAus
20 January, 04:50
I'm in Australia. My husband has been following for over 3 years. He has had constant belief it the plan but waking up this morning to hear that Biden has been sworn in as president when he's clearly a pedophile, CCP puppet and has CLEARLY stolen this election was a huge slap in the face. My thoughts are now how do people cope mentally now this shit show has happened. How do they expect people to still believe. I now have to be his strength to keep believing and remind him daily its not over. But again, how long am I expected to keep him balanced as well as myself. Not easy.

20 January, 04:52
In response Dianna Tait to her Publication
energy management. Trump said the fight is just beginning. i trust Trump. if you know who Trump really is. its game over. look into a video, trump eye for an eye

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 January, 04:49
thank you for that all the love

20 January, 04:50
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
WRWY

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
20 January, 04:26
get armed and ready I guess???

20 January, 04:41
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
always ready. but trust POTUS and the brave men and women in uniform on the front lines. countermeasures were put in place. any fallout that spills into the streets will be ended swiftly

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
20 January, 04:15
silent protests - refuse to work refuse everything - i don't know protest somehow,