Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ @Jimbo0566
04 March, 12:01
💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
04 March, 01:12
In response Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ to his Publication
So I am a teacher...a list of "alternate" books was sent out to the staff at my school by an administrator to celebrate diversity. This list had each Dr. Seuss book crossed out and 6-9 alternate books recommended instead. Two examples I remember before I pressed DELETE were: "Antiracist Baby" and "A for Activist."

When questioned, we were told the list came from some "expert" ...
I was appalled and sickened, but our complaints were heard. Something innocent and fun was turned into a political platform by one person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
04 March, 01:14
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Just say no! stand up to these creeps! Leave teaching to teachers and parenting values to parents.

Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
Exactly! A few of us do say no, and we aren't liked much because we question everything that is being done. I don't much care what they say - right is right and wrong is wrong and keep that crap out of my classroom. I have a child and if I saw that being taught to my child - I would be having words with the teacher and school.

Maybe this is why I got taken off many of the committees I was on...ha. It's a tough crowd if you don't comply...
01:24 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rae Rae, click on at the bottom under it