Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
This is a very different administration.
12:52 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 April, 08:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 March, 01:34
Just curious...can you provide even any "covert" answers about this world under "cover"? My BIGGEST curiosity in life!!! I want so bad to see the center and the outer edge...I want to know what Telsa measured. I dream of knowing this...more than anything. I found out the hard way many times (canceled accounts for it repeatedly on Twitler) THIS is about the biggest taboo subject and resulted in the fasted bans I got posting about that, WAY faster than vaccine talk, or Anons. I'd love to walk up to it and "touch" it! Sorry if over the line? Is it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
05 March, 01:56
Q & Rudy Giuliani
Former Mayor of New York City & NYPD

💻Anthony Weiner Laptop 2016

" Timing is EVERYTHING "
〜 Q

🥰🙏✨

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
05 March, 01:22

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
04 March, 09:51
If only I were young, I'd be all in!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 March, 09:00
truly amazing after the fluster cuck called NASA

Chris WWG1WGA @ChrisWWG1WGA
04 March, 06:45
Space Force is the branch of government that watch and captured in real time the election fraud. Trump is brilliant

Jak Kelly @Angeloflight
04 March, 03:39
God bless!!! 🤗🙏🙏😇💖

anon anon @Qcolorado
04 March, 11:29
Boy, I wish I were young again! I'd join in a heartbeat!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
04 March, 10:26
Watch once.
Then play again, but LISTEN ONLY.

What do you Hear?
(who Are Our Military serving?)

#patriotsincontrol
#WeHaveItAll
#trusttheplan
#HoldTheLine
#ForGodAndCountry
#wwg1wga 🇺🇸💫

anon anon @Qcolorado
04 March, 11:32
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
our country

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 10:16
Oh my goodness, Nana loves this!
This is the most exciting part of this whole thing to Nana!
Makes me wish I was 20 again so I could play in this creation more and longer!
Such fun yall are going to have!
Woohoo Space Force!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
04 March, 09:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Med Beds...make that possible.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
04 March, 10:05
17 times faster

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
04 March, 09:15
I can only say Holy Fuck!

Did they say bases on the Dark Side of the Moon?

But NASA has long "admitted" we "lost" the technology to get to the Moon let alone build bases...

Beth Nance @Gbcnance
04 March, 08:48

Beth Nance @Gbcnance
04 March, 08:50
In response Beth Nance to his Publication
"Up is down.
Left is right."
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
04 March, 07:59
poweful. I'm in awe.These are the areas of our government that our children should be learning in school, even us adults. I'm so proud and honored to be living in a country that has brilliant minds, Gods intelligence , a gift , funnelled through the men and women who have this knowledge to protect us, creating new ways to battle, inventing advances for humanity. This should humble all of us, and inspire us. These are the mentors that our children should look up to; sky soldiers, land protectors, ocean observers. May God bless our military, from the depths of the ocean to the height of the galaxies. We sleep in our cozy homes because God is protecting us, and has placed His watchman to battle in ways we cant even comprehend. thank you for sharing. 🙏

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
04 March, 07:49
Looks like a Star Trek Next Generation preview

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 March, 06:16
The return of the GALACTIC GUARDIANS...🌈😇 #victoryofthelight

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
04 March, 05:28
Shame the logo looks like an upside down cross.
What are we to make of that.

Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
04 March, 04:39
Visuals really put this into context. WoW....."corporations building economies in space"....puts it out there for those with ears to hear

The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
04 March, 03:37
And then there is "Inner" Space Force.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
04 March, 03:32
I'm very sorry but this is got to be for more of the normies! We will never be on the moon unless we break into the firmament and God won't let us, satellites can't possibly exist other than temporary ones just too much science fiction here.

Jack Anon @jackylope
04 March, 03:02
If I would be younger and US-citizen I would apply for the SPACE FORCE. 👨‍🚀👩‍🚀 🚀

Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
04 March, 02:26
Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga either means something to you or it doesn't. You decide.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

America First @AmericaFirst17
04 March, 12:59

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
04 March, 12:59
So exciting. Good to Protect the whole world. We are "the Chief, the Foremost of the nations." God said to "Sing with Joy" for us. Jeremiah 30:7 💙🇺🇲

Connie Hughes @Conniehugs
04 March, 12:58
quite a bombshell in that video...wow!