Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 March, 11:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
its just a conspiracy
better give it more air time
11:15 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kickinthesouth in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 March, 11:28
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
CONSPIRACY was a word they hijacked a long time ago, "conspiracy theorist" anyone who goes against the deep state narrative, words area really important, at least the way they use them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Buck Muffmuncher @Buck_Muffmuncher
03 March, 11:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The CIA came up with the term "Conspricy Therotist" becasue at the times of late 50s to early 60s they were called "Critical Thinkers" who question everything about the BIG Govt so they change it as an escapegoat in order to make them look and sound crazy!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 11:49
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I am proud to be labeled as a conspiracy theorist. I won't look back and this time in years to come and wonder "How didn't I see what was going on?" Unlike the sleep walkers who are oblivious to this extraordinary time in our nation and the world's history. WWG1WGA