Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 March, 08:43
Vibe Check...How's everybody doing?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
03 March, 09:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Honestly Kim... Im having a really tough time tonight. 😢 How can so many people not SEE what our politicians are doing to hurt us?! Im so upset and stressed at this moment. God please help us. Im usually positive about the Plan etc but Im having to fight back tears tonight. My heart hurts for our world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
Just have faith in God, He is here with all of us.When I get like that I meditate, when i first started, it was hard trying to get in the habit . I try to do aleast 10 min a day.I REALLY ENJOY IT NOW . Things are clearer , Beleive in God he is with us. Stay strong, you have support and you have friends. WWG1 WGA if you need someone to talk to just ask.
10:59 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
03 March, 11:28
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Thank you! My faith in God is strong but Ive just had a heavy heart tonight.... Tomorrows a new day. 🙂