Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
Heads up. There are a lot of low to mid-level pedo net operatives trained in evasion by our govt intel operatives who are on the run. They know not to go to homeless shelters for what they need.

Do not open your door to a stranger right now who could be one of these pedo net operatives. They would watch a neighborhood & not care about taking someone out quietly once they opened the door, to get food, utilities, & shelter.

Trained in evasion pedo net operatives will do things like canvas a neighborhood offering cheap windshield repair. They either want money or your keys in the event they need to ditch the vehicle they are in. These kinds would ask to use the bathroom & then take someone out so the car isn't reported stolen. Many phone scams are being run by them as well. They want credit card numbers given out over the phone. Watch your children closely. Kids are a commodity they could sell or traffick to survive.

Fear not. Be wise. Pay attention to your surroundings. Heads
10:51 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 March, 02:20
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Very good advice!

Now is NOT the time to be sloppy.

Yesterday, I could not believe how many brand-new Amber alerts I saw, all in the first 5 hours.

I have a very noisy pit bull with a bad temper. NOBODY comes to my door, ever.

Deliveries are left, not met at the door.

Only a compleat ID10t would even think of trying to come in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
03 March, 11:17
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
All of us have always known this part of the game that's not a game would arrive. Be wise. Fear not. Heads up anyone that might be oblivious.

Go out & watch your neighbors kids play outside if they are too stupid to. That's how we help one another out.

That & gear up for next level disclosure that's no longer coming, it's here. Get all the way in or get out the way & pray for everyone on our side. It's time.

You are never alone if you know the Creator through knowing Jesus. We will do greater works than He did soon as the fog of evil & unbelief begins to clear. Faith is the currency of Heaven. Fear not. God is for us & with us. Fear not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396