Ron Vantschip @schipr
03 March, 10:39
I sent this to the loal politicos and news; In 2020 I already knew how the news media and politicians also use this tool. I also knew that masks do absolutely nothing to protect you from any virus as it says so right on the box.
Add to that how HCQ, (which my wife had been prescribed in 2010) I had researched HCQ thoroughly and found it to be safe and effective in treating many ailments. (The American medical association has recently rescinded their negative stance on this drug and admit it can save lives.) I read about Tommy Douglas and I remember him saying that his biggest opponents to healthcare initiatives were the physicians and the pharmaceutical companies. I have said to many people that the party needs to go back to those roots.

As far as numbers go the death count for 2020 from all causes is no different than any other year. The WHO and CDC have both come out recently admitting this I a seasonal illness like any other year. Not to mention there were no deaths among hom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron Vantschip @schipr
Not to mention there were no deaths among homeless or others who refuse to wear masks. Many of the measures put in place by government are against the Canadian Charter of rights and freedoms.
I have seen much information to point me to why this is happening but my main concern here is to let you know that I feel you need have an opportunity to come out against the freedom stripping disease of fear and actually start to work for your constituents. I included a video where General McInerney, retired US Airforce, gives his insight relating to this being a cyber attack on the western world. https://youtu.be/qMEBj7-Jf...

There are lawyers worldwide who are putting together a Nuremburg trial relating to the worldwide lockdowns calling them crimes against humanity. Legal team wants ‘second Nuremberg tribunal’ to try global lockdown promoters for crimes against humanity – LeoHohmann.com
10:41 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Ron Vantschip to his Publication
Only people mentioned by schipr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ron Vantschip, click on at the bottom under it