LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 March, 08:03
Well well well ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
03 March, 08:27
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Is it him ? I can't tell. John Durham always wears these glasses. They def look similar but not sure if its him ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Axiom8 in this post can reply
Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
04 March, 09:28
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
CGI YouTuber.

Ray Briney @BourbonCountry101
04 March, 06:50
I said the same thing. I think he is also in a safe place.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
04 March, 05:58
I don't think it's him either.

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
04 March, 05:40
It’s not him. So where did he go? And think back to one of Qs last posts....”Durham”. What did that mean and how is this connected? Just questions running through my brain.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
04 March, 05:23
two different men.

Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
04 March, 05:23
Looks like Bruce Willis with a little disguise!

1776 Again @BludGeonT
04 March, 05:17
I morphed this up, I have to agree I just don't see it as the same person. It's semi-close though.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
04 March, 05:09
Bruce is a closer resemblence....

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 March, 10:29
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
I think you could be right

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
04 March, 10:29
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Durhams nostrils are prominent where Bruce ,s are not🤷‍♀️IMO

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
04 March, 04:59
Eric D. Kirk

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
04 March, 04:57
No. It's not him. Different face shapes !

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
04 March, 04:21
Look at the ears and the shape of his head...lol not him

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
04 March, 04:02
He's awfully ruddy or has he been down at Mar a Lago getting his suntan on...🤭

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
03 March, 10:05
Different eye colors......tips of ears are different, too! It's a mask, Fake.

Jody Donohue @Jody
03 March, 09:54
No, not thinking so.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
04 March, 05:13
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
He cpuld be a Darby Shaw Pelcian Brief
Figment of our imagination.