Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
07 April, 08:36
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Wake up people! This is getting old! I never thought waking up the masses would be so difficult! The alarm clock is not working… I think it’s time for the bucket of ice water! DJT/JFK jr 2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
04 March, 11:57
While I agree with him, it won't happen. Why? Because we were left to the dogs when the left took control of every aspect of our government. Trump 2024? That is hogwash. There will be NO election in 2024. IF China allows it - it will ONLY be for show. They will make it look like we have a "choice", but the left will NEVER EVER let us get in again, now that they are passing bogus laws left and right to ensure they keep the "power".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
03 March, 10:55
You're vote don't mean squat, not sure if it ever did. We sure are slow learners aren't we?