Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
03 March, 08:32
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
haha that's awesome! Agreed however inflation alone dictates that blue collar workers must get a raise to afford rent groceries etc. If the prices of things went down then they could afford to live. What really needs to be talked about is the fact that 600 a week kept a huge anoint of folks home making more money than working. 600 a week is dick 2400 a month is dick! My rent $1750.00 my groceries $800 a month personal care supplies( I wear no make up or use any product in my hair) talking tp kleenex allergy meds prescriptions, etc. $100 a month cable n internet basic package $160 a month utilities $160 -$200 a month. 280.00 a month for car insurance(have delivery ins) $75.00 for bonding ins for housecleaning co. $200 car payment $3525 total n I am sure I am missing some. $10 an hour is only 2240 but even if u drop the rent to a studio they are still just scraping by. So yes I agree cuz I have open many fast food containers this year just like that one. There is a deeper sickness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396