Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
I will always have his back. Never before has a President worked so hard for America & The American People. We love you President Trump! In the hearts & minds of millions of Americans you are still Our President & always will be! I know you won't be gone long. It will be shown that you are the rightful winner of this election. This fraud/scam of an inauguration will be undone when that happens & you will be sworn in as Presdent once again. God chose you for a reason!
03:46 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
21 January, 09:44
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
i agree trump is a hero!!! hes has to wake the rest of the country up! i know this is hard but have faith!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
21 January, 07:09
I will always stand by him! I trust God and always have. I trust a man of God who shows integrity, is honest and transparent. President Trump is that man. ❤️ #PromisesMadePromisesKept

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
20 January, 07:59
Yes! We must remain steadfast in our conviction and faith!

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
20 January, 07:50
Yes Trump can't get rid of me if he tried. He is my President forever lol 🥳❤

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
20 January, 07:47
All the pictures behind him are the same ones OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP had. Fake picture!!

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
20 January, 06:15
I'll stand by him... 👌🏾

Butter Milk @Buttermilk
20 January, 04:19
that really is a great image

Pray4the Children @Gna411
20 January, 04:08
😇Absolutely. I know God Almighty spoke to me that day in the parking lot of Trader Joe's on location for The Apprentice. Trump will lead you to a land of milk and honey The Almighty said to me. But I didn't take it personally as just me but all His children.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
20 January, 03:53
an amazing President! God sent him!
He endured so much!

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
20 January, 03:48
I stand with him to the very end! WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤