3-4-21 is a great day to STAY HOME & Pray 🙏
Pray for President Trump and his family 🙏
Pray for the GENIUS 6D+ Q-Team White Hat Alliance 🙏
Pray for TRUTH 🙏

Pray for #TheChildren
Pray for #USMilitary
Pray for #TheBestIsYetToCome
Pray for #NESARAGESARA

Pray that unceasing blessings of Peace, Health, Happiness & Abundance shower all beautiful God-Created souls & beings 🙏

And so it is 🙏💓🔥
08:10 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
04 March, 12:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Something is Habbening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 March, 12:39
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
AWESOME, Everi!!! 🙀 Thank you 🙏💓🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 March, 10:52
I'm not being overly wary I don't think - I went ahead & got some business taken care of on the road today & will stay close to home tomorrow working around the place. It may not affect where I am but these days caution isn't a bad thing at all
Just sick & tired & disgusted with it all - I crave peace more than ever

03 March, 11:13
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Very wise to be cautious & stay home 🙏✨ This is a war with the most despicable disgusting enemy & they’ve lost 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 I just pray for the White Hats, the children & our incredible Military 🙏👼💖 It is time for Peace & Rest & to get on with the Happy business of Light 🙏🔆

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 March, 10:49
We've been advised to stay away from all capitols.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 10:16
ANONS WILL BE AT HOME TM!

03 March, 10:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏😽💖💫🇺🇸🐸👼

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
03 March, 08:20
Hallelujah, in Jesus name AMEN

03 March, 08:23
In response Chrissy Marie to his Publication
Amen, Chrissy!! 🙏💓🌟🔥🇺🇸