Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
FCS_ 3E2 @FCS_3E2_0neg
20 January, 10:39
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I hope all US Military operation forces will get the same good psychological treatment as we do here in ger. Opens up the next problem-psychologist burning out af by reducing suicide risk for military/police special forces and increasing theirs. It's a death cycle. But I like the drugs they hand out to you to get some "sleep". Positive in my book atleast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
20 January, 10:53
In response FCS_ 3E2 to his Publication
πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RLS RLS @RLS4
20 January, 10:15
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‘Šβœ¨

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
20 January, 04:05
It makes little difference to my pursuit of ending the Evil. Finding the children. In JESUS's HOLY NAME.

20 January, 04:06
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
i believe, so let it be

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
20 January, 03:37
this is exactly why im so heart broken πŸ’”
this needs to stop! im not giving up just need to regroup. thanks for hand up.

20 January, 03:45
In response Betzyz Niece to her Publication
GY6

Deedee Schultz @5Deedee
20 January, 03:34
bingoπŸ™ŒπŸΌβ™₯️