Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
03 March, 05:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 March, 05:45
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Sooo predictable..DS written all over it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
"Biden's gun policy".......... Watching a "movie"...... So who is paying them to do this, why isn't anyone catching on, how much longer are we going to do this..... I feel like I'm in a damn tennis match.
07:03 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LyndaJ in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 March, 07:38
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
Im with you..its all so frustrating and scary but exciting and hopeful.... (shhh dont tell anyone but I hate rollercoasters, always have)😉 #trusttheplan #wwg1wga #GodWins #ItsShowTime

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
03 March, 08:05
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Trust the plan! One More Day! It will all come true. We just have to trust the plan, everything else was just a test to get us to tomorrow! #trusttheplan