Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Engineers have been structually calculating for the curvature of the earth since the dawn of time.

If the earth was flat, many of their structures would have failed quickly.

Why do so many people struggle with flat earth theories?
06:21 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
09 March, 02:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Giant snow-globe or donut anyone? *I really haven't decided myself...not sure it matters*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 March, 04:03
N asa
A bout
S pace
A ctually....

They are another arm of the cabals launderers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 March, 03:44
I've looked into this as well....
Most try to debunk due to horizon, gravitational pull, oceans not losing contents, buildings upside down, Antarctica ice wall, biblical quotes of the firmament, NASA is a joke, etc

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 March, 03:38
😁News are fake and movies are telling us the truth ???????? So shall we wait and see 😁 !!! : https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 March, 03:33
they have?

04 March, 03:33
One more thing : they have been lying about EVERYTHING and they told us that it´s a globus and spinning so do the math !! And look at all theirs logos: in plain sight , like always.

04 March, 03:31
Flat and stationary. If you innerstand how God create us /our physiology you will believe it.

Some Blonde @Someblonde
04 March, 11:23
You trust blindly when we've been told that the ones we were told to trust are the biggest liars? Not sure why this particular idea hold on so much stronger than all the other lies. Like, we have people who genuinely believe there are people in masks running this country...but the idea of a flat earth is just absurd? hahahahahahaha...QUESTION EVERYTHING.

Cody Joy @codyjoy
04 March, 09:42
This is factually inaccurate.

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
04 March, 06:08
Let me know when you wake up?
Clue: [They] forgot about the camera behind Felix...

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
04 March, 02:13
as the sun sets over a still ocean it creates a perfectly straight line reflection as far as the eye can see ! if there is a curve that line wudnt be straight . the boat on the horizion that disappears is because of atmosphere density and the eye can no longer see it , not because its gone over the curve . if the earth is spining why can oceans be abosolute ripple free and calm if no wind ! ( ie moving a container of water )if we are moving why can we see the same star patterns in the night sky ? why can we sometime see the sun and moon same time ? why doesnt water fall off the bottom of the earths axis if round ? why does a plane not calculate earths curvature into its flight ( u shud feel the gradual dip in the nose when in flight ) so many reasonable questions , and the one thing we do no we have been lied to bad on so many other things

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 March, 01:19
I suspended certainty on everything many years ago. If they can lie about all that they have, why should I believe anything I've been taught about this realm?
I have forgotten everything I have been taught, I am open to amazement.

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
04 March, 01:18
Everything is a lie. So is their masonic NASA and all the theories

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 March, 01:14
Same reason many struggle with MSM fake news not being
true and factual...they can't reason
Think about sailing in a straight line with an island 500 mi
away, if the earth was flat and you had a great telescope,
you could keep sight of that island from start to finish,
but you can't cuz the curve

Cody Joy @codyjoy
04 March, 09:48
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Then why does the US Military have weapons like the railgun, which can hit a target more than 100 nautical miles away through "line of sight"?

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
04 March, 12:53
When the weather is artificial and even possibly the sun is fake, people start to wonder what else they've been told might not be true.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
04 March, 12:48

Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
04 March, 12:39
love you patriots. its flat as fuck. ❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 March, 03:34
In response Aggie Gordon to his Publication
i believe this is a trick question😉🙃🙂😊

Ryan March @Ryan_AM
03 March, 10:38
water always finds its level.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
03 March, 09:45

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 March, 09:22
The effects of curvature and refraction (they compensate slightly) is built right into our land surveying software for measuring with a total station.

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
03 March, 08:59
Not to mention the bible calls it a sphere.

slick roq @slickroQ
04 March, 09:42
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
Actually, the Bible describes the earth in two shapes; as a circle, and having four corners. Many interpret this as a circle within a square.
The Bible also describes the earth as "still."

There are two, world wide groups associated with the instruments used to create these shapes.
One group is a secretive group that works in the shadows, associated with the anti-Christ Vatican.
The other is Christ's New Testament church restored on His birthday; April 6, 1830.

Cody Joy @codyjoy
04 March, 09:49
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
This is factually inaccurate

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
03 March, 08:43
Some things aren't worth disagreeing over, especialy in our divided world today. I haven't got time to try and convince somebody that the world is round and is hurling around the sun. I'll fight 24/7 over mask laws and lockdowns though.

slick roq @slickroQ
04 March, 09:47
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
You might see the value in appreciating, with your god-given eyes, the earth that God has prepared for you if you read Proverbs.

Chad Czajkowski @theredpill2Q51
03 March, 07:51
I am curious as to why everything in a building needs to be level and square? Wouldnt there be a slight curve to larger structures?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 March, 07:48
This:

Brandon Fernandez @Astro_5DChess
03 March, 08:44
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
The first globe was made in 1492, over a century before Freemasons were around though. And those bible scriptures seem like theyre being used out of context. But the truth is subjective?

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 March, 01:06
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
that version of flat earth would have daylight 24/7 as the sun
can't drop lower than land/water level... unless it's waterproof

slick roq @slickroQ
03 March, 07:26
Okay, genius, using geometry to prove an arc, if the earth is round, as you believe, show us where you have observed the earth curving at the rate of 8 inches, times miles squared.
When you observe a ship disappearing "over the curvature," try picking up a pair of binoculars, and if you see it, again, you're just now discovering "perspective" that you always mistook for "curvature."
The following photo is incompatible with your ball earth Belief.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 March, 05:11
In response slick roq to his Publication
when I discovered this along time ago, that brought me to the conclusion that we were created by God, The Most High and we live in a Creation. this is when I became born-again. I KNEW God existed after this discovery. I had to relearn literally everything. I told myself I wouldn't believe ANYTHING and I would start over. I get a lot of shit for my beliefs but I am much closer to the Good Lord now. All glory to The Most High! We were created. Its a beautiful revelation when you discover it on your own.

Freedom NJC @FreedomNJC
03 March, 07:21

slick roq @slickroQ
03 March, 07:29
In response Freedom NJC to her Publication

Kari Spence @KariBooLoo
03 March, 07:11
Regardless your belief either way, your argument is a flimsy one and boils
down to... because we've been told by (whoever [engineers in this case]). Look what the medical professionals have told us over the last year. People have called us stupid for questioning them. Someone could use this same premise to any free thinker. Don't be selective on the things you are critically thinking. Don't just believe "them" because they have title.

03 March, 07:08
Cant wait for the truth to be known.

03 March, 06:57
I never liked the term 'flat earth' nor do I believe we are spinning. Theres a firmament above..

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
03 March, 06:48
ok my question is who or what is served by perpetuating a shpere theory if its not the truth? and would flat earth theory suggest that all suns amd planets are also flat or does it suggest that what we see in the night sky is also fake?

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
04 March, 12:47
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Flat earth [roves the BIBLE correct and that there a GOD