Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 March, 06:21
Engineers have been structually calculating for the curvature of the earth since the dawn of time.

If the earth was flat, many of their structures would have failed quickly.

Why do so many people struggle with flat earth theories?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KheriLin in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 March, 01:06
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
that version of flat earth would have daylight 24/7 as the sun
can't drop lower than land/water level... unless it's waterproof

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 March, 01:09
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
The sun moves on the ecliptic. The earth is fixed...i ascertain. i detest the flat earth name, and those groups creep me out.

Brandon Fernandez @Astro_5DChess
03 March, 08:44
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
The first globe was made in 1492, over a century before Freemasons were around though. And those bible scriptures seem like theyre being used out of context. But the truth is subjective?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 March, 09:28
In response Brandon Fernandez to his Publication
The spinning ball theory was 'stated' by copernicus who was a catholic canon.