Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
I just went through a week and a half of a nasty little bug. I've always had resp. issues as I smoked for far to long. But I also quit Sept 29 2020 545pm.
But son of a bitch! Was I beat up. Zero energy, albuterol a few times a day, Also Flonase and zyrtec. Could have went to the Drs. but wasnt going to give them the satisfaction of swabbing me? Anyway all better these days. 63 yrs of flus and Im still kickin'..
Fook Chyna!
05:59 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
03 March, 07:35
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Actually my smoking quit date was promted by V.K. He posted back in Sept he had just quit smoking. I said the hell with it and I quit too! 50plus years, Stopped dead. Dont know why his post worked for me, or if he has stayed quit. But He inspired me. And I am grateful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
03 March, 07:24
In response Marlene van to her Publication
Me too. actually for me back in Sept of 19. I was sick for a month. 2 weeks couldnt even work. And all I had to do was sit in equiptment and dig in the dirt. Couldnt do it. Boss sent me home twice said I looked terrible. Wouldnt allow me to stay. That was a rough one too. But since this whole covid thing started back in Dec- ish of 2019 I have not been sick until now. My point is, we all get sick. Not everyone has covid.
Thank God, dont need to do this again for awhile..
Stay well..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
03 March, 06:14
Glad your feeling better, I started feeling terrible 2 days ago, I have also am a smoker, so I feel like I am drowning on the mucous in my throat, I am sleeping with the head up on my bed, no fever..some chills..but I feel like I could sleep for a week. Like you I will not go to the dr, and play into all their hype and wear a mask bullshit. I am taking tonic water with Quionine mixed with Orange juice and Zinc. Hopefully it will pass quickly.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
03 March, 06:41
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
take Vitamin D3 also ! There is a huge connection with low levels of D3 and worse covid symptoms. Hope u feel better!!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
03 March, 07:29
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
Oh Lordy, I hope you are well soon. They started making Primatene Mist again. Its an old over the counter broncial spray. It helps in opening the lungs. Also allegra. Helps keeping airways open too.
Get well soon.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 March, 06:13
Glad you are better!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
03 March, 07:46
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Thank you. Me too..😉

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 March, 06:10
That's the spirit! Fook em!
😂

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
03 March, 07:36
In response New Years Day to her Publication
😂😂😂💥INDEED!!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 March, 06:02

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
03 March, 07:37
In response Kel Que to her Publication
THANK YOU!!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
03 March, 06:02
Get some Quercetin, Zinc, D3 and Vitamin C to boost that immune system! Congrats on shakin' it!!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
03 March, 07:43
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Oh I stocked up on all of that. Including the hcq, prednisone, and Azithromax.
My wife and I use redpill living vit sprays and col silver, And c60. Which I want to believe is why I was able to get over it..
But you are absolutely correct. Supplemental D is vital, especially through the winter months.