Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
03 March, 11:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
03 March, 12:26
In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication
ah, but the solution isn't a cure, it is a cover up for the symptoms that creates more symptoms for which they have more drugs to cover up those symptoms and so on and so on and so on.

drugs are a never ending cycle of insanity

there are side effects to every drug created by the pharmaceutical companies and it benefits them greatly

it is all a fraud and they use those we "trust" doctors to push the drugs

MDs are nothing but legalized drug pushers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
03 March, 12:56
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
My doc is 1/2 holistic and 1/2 medical. VERY hard to find. Just saw him yesterday and added some excellent supplements and a Paleo diet. GRATEFUL to have found him. He rocks.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
I'm a huge chiropractic fanatic.

I worked for a chiropractor for 8 years and learned so much.

I was raised by parents who refused vaccines for all 7 of us kids.

We all have high IQs and none of us in our middle age have any health issues to speak of. We don't seak out medical advice because we know how the body works and if we are having problems then we think about what is the best way to approach the problem without medical intervention.

Most things don't require medical intervention.

I believe our nations pot, crack, heroine and meth addictions are due to people depending on drugs for answers to EVERYTHING.
Why not take them illegally and have a bit of fun while escaping life. The only problem is, like pharmaceuticals, they are a temporary relief to a deeper problem.

:)
05:37 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
03 March, 05:41
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
LOL I'm the only one with a questionable IQ considering the spelling and grammatical errors in this post! LOL

YIPES!