Only people mentioned by PatriotWolf22 in this post can reply
Madden Smith @Madden04
04 March, 08:33
In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication
God damnit! Leave wendys alone. Please not wendys..dont take my spicey chicken away =(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
04 March, 11:08
glad floks are finally figuring this one out. .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Heidi @TruthSleuth
03 March, 12:50
May God's LIGHT shine and awaken the masses to this.......Problem Reaction Solution (Latin: Ordo ab Chao) is a mass mind control system. It is used to make changes to the law that the citizens would not accept otherwise. Problem Reaction Solution

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
03 March, 12:49
3 YEARS AGO I WAS PRESCRIBED 20 MEDICATIONS.
20. I WAS SO SICK. NO ONE COULD DIAGNOSIS WHAT EXACTLY WAS WRONG. THEY JUST WROTE ME ANOTHER RX. I STOPPED THE MEDS INCLUDING PAIN MEDS FOR 10 YEARS DUE TO 5 BACK SURGERIES.
I SWITCHED TO ALL NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS & CHANGED MY DIET.
I'M 61 & I. FEEL. GREAT. IT CAN BE DONE.

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
03 March, 12:52
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
🙏🕯️❤️

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
03 March, 12:26
ah, but the solution isn't a cure, it is a cover up for the symptoms that creates more symptoms for which they have more drugs to cover up those symptoms and so on and so on and so on.

drugs are a never ending cycle of insanity

there are side effects to every drug created by the pharmaceutical companies and it benefits them greatly

it is all a fraud and they use those we "trust" doctors to push the drugs

MDs are nothing but legalized drug pushers!

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
03 March, 12:28
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
That's exactly right!

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
03 March, 12:56
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
My doc is 1/2 holistic and 1/2 medical. VERY hard to find. Just saw him yesterday and added some excellent supplements and a Paleo diet. GRATEFUL to have found him. He rocks.