Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
12 February, 02:21
A Special and Long Overdue Shout-Out to all of the Special Military Forces across the World who had the horrific mission of rescuing our children in darkness few could ever begin to Imagine!
Thank You for your service to humanity, without ever receiving even a mention, from the rest of the world during this Covert Military Operation to #SaveOurChildren !
You are all heroes, and we must make sure, the proper care, therapy, and recognition is given to each and everyone of you that saved these precious angels, while confronting, and seeing the depths of what hell actually is! 🙏❤️
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 09:20
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Nana would like to change this Christian DayCare business model that I had planned & started on prior to all this to a facility in Middle TN to help these children. I already have the land, the zoning changes for a facility for up to 99 children.
Many will need assistance and homes for quite a long time. What has been planned for eventual adoptions for them I wonder? Even if the med beds can wipe their horrible memories they will still have so many needs that will have to be met.
Nana just waiting to help.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
please count me in. ive been trying to adopt. i would be honored to adopt however many beautiful children God tells me. so far no limit. ❤️❤️❤️❤️✝️✝️✝️✝️
05:35 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MississippiGal4Trump in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 07:28
In response Sunflower Beauty to her Publication
Nana has read such sad stories, even if the med beds can heal and wipe the bad memories I understand some have been for instance locked in cages and cant even walk cause they havent been allowed to even, they have some serious challenges to over come.

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
03 March, 11:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
it will be so worth it for them. i will do anything i can. God wins and Im with God. they need time. they need healing. they need TRUST. they need LOVE they need family. yall all know what im saying. ✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ill adopt.