Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
03 March, 07:56
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
interesting. many refused to go to Trump's as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
03 March, 07:54
Perhaps the democrats won't attend Trump's inauguration either...because they will all be in jail or executed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 March, 05:59
Don't need 'em anyway!

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
03 March, 05:46
so even in the 1860s democrats behaved like spoiled rotten children

time to end their temper tantrums and apply the rod of discipline very sternly in the form of whatever punishment is warranted for their crimes

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
03 March, 05:38
70 members of congress didn't attend Trump's 2017 either. Wonder who will boycott Trumps 2021😁

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
03 March, 05:40
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
maybe we need to audit all elections...see who really won those seats...as we learned those voting machines are worthless....seems to me..we may have a lot of those that are in government now that are there by fraud....lets make them prove it. I tired of their shit..and they do not represent me at all.