John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
So....these are pictures of "people" during the Jan 6th antifa attack on the capital building. Do you see all those who do not have masks on? Do you see all those putting on their chemical agent hoods as they leave in to the public domain? Just for funnzies I want to point out that when someone truly fears for their life the last place they are going to go is WIDE OPEN stairways which seem to be packed. Oh, also notice how all the upstairs doors have no guards or barricades, yeah that. FF fail.
03:59 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
I’m CraQd @ImCraQd
03 March, 11:45
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
How do Sheeple actually look at this and NOT KNOW it was staged??? I have known for a long time that we live in Bizarro World, but WTF???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m CraQd @ImCraQd
03 March, 11:48
In response I’m CraQd to his Publication
🧐BTW, good to see you here PIK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 March, 06:33
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
So is this guy pretending to be on a beach? I say they all knew what to do and some didn't do it very well.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 March, 06:39
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
I agree. Some are much better actors than others, much better.