TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
02 March, 10:05
This PISSES ME OFF TO NO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
03 March, 02:03
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I dont understand why they keep allowing these deadly vaccines .They need to stop all of them.And for Gods sake plz do something to Bill Gates.Pure Evil!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
what's sad is they turned a vaccine into a weapon....it didnt have to be that way but they made the choice..now we have to make a choice....time to stand up and say NO MORE!!
02:05 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
06 March, 11:38
Yes they did.My 70 yr old uncle has already gotten the first Pfizer vaccine even though I tried my beat to tell him not to he really believes the MSM.It breaks my heart.πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
03 March, 05:04

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
03 March, 05:09
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this!!!!! and remember J & J has been known to lie remember the "powder" yep..they knew for a long time and did nothing about it..keep selling the shit..

https://www.asbestos.com/n...