Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
With the big ice melt off of last week and the heavy rains over the weekends, central Kentucky is getting hammered with flooding. These pictures are two of our local riverside restaurants. Flooding is common in this area, but I've never seen it get this high. Please pray for these businesses and families impacted by these disasters.
01:46 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by KentuckyPatriot in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
03 March, 02:33
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
is this Hall's close to boonesboro?? does not look exact but similar. Saw where Stanton, Beattyville and Ravenna were underwater too! Stay safe! keep posting! Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
03 March, 02:44
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
The kayak picture is from inside Halls. The other is Proud Mary in Clays Ferry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
03 March, 02:09
Praying for you all! God Bless you all.

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
03 March, 02:07
Oh my lord I truly feel for you 😢. We have had a really crap year in business and this is the last thing you need. I'm Gonnea send you a wee prayer that this gets sorted soon for you and you can do a quick turnaround and get back to operating soon 🙏🙏. I'm in Spain. We have a wee bar bistro that was allowed to open up to 6pm. Slowly slowly we will catch that feckin monkey 😘

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
03 March, 02:01
🙏We Pray for all those effected by these unusual conditions and for their Businesses.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
03 March, 02:01
Let us know if there is anything we can do. Keep the faith and God bless. Prayers continue.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
03 March, 02:00
Prayers going up for all of you .God bless you. 🙏🏼