Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
03 March, 10:41
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Embarrassed because he's white? See Pic 2
Now THATS embarrassing......🤣😂🤢🤮

This Just in: John Brennan Is 'Embarrassed' to Be White

https://pjmedia.com/cultur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Edgar @tsedgar43126
I wonder what He would think if we let know exactly what we think? I have had it with all this cancel 'white' crap that these idiots are peddling. I have no guilt. I am who I am and You are who you are. We were not born priviledged nor were we born to be stepped on by others. We all need to do our part. Truth is I know people of all races and there is about as many jerks as they are nice ones among all of us. Just saying, enough of all this pretend guilt!
10:48 AM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by tsedgar43126 in this post can reply
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
03 March, 10:57
In response Tina Edgar to her Publication
thank you. i get absolutely enraged about this. when i think about what our ancestors went through, scratching & clawing their way across this Country WITH NOTHING to settle & create a beautiful place for their families, for their heirs to inherit-our birthright.
i have a large wooden trunk-made of white pine. this old trunk was made by hand by an ancestor, & carried by covered wagon across this country. a hand written note is still attached to the old trunk, telling the story of its journey.
these evil f'ers who want to destroy our heritage WILL FAIL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396