⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 March, 07:50
💣💥
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!

Yesterday as I was walking around the grocery store, I received a notification from Epoch Times regarding John Durham's resignation. For some reason it got me thinking: "What if this entire Durham investigation doesn't exist and it's just another way for the white hats to keep [THEM] confused and guessing?"

And today, just a few minutes ago, I came across this great article.

"From The Hill:

“We caught them all,” Trump said. “We’re still waiting for a report from a man named Durham who I’ve never spoken to and never met. They can go after me before the election as much as they want, but unfortunately Mr. Durham didn’t want to go after these people…before the election, so who knows if he’ll ever even do a report.”

https://usadramalert.com/b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Maker @Bornfree
03 March, 10:03
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I still don't see a video of him. Interestingly, John Durham's name scrambled is John Druhma,like "Drama". We know JFK Jr wanted to be an actor... maybe the JSOC is having a little fun here...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
like an enigma - instilling fear and panic in DC - Karma is a bitch🪃
10:09 AM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump4theWin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Becnel, click on at the bottom under it