Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
03 March, 07:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
And We Know ~ Romans 8:28

AWK 8:28

3.3.21: DISASTER coming to the DS! God WINS! Pray!

3.3.21 > 3.3.3 > 333

https://rumble.com/vebezv-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
03 March, 02:42
It’s finally raining in Southern California today I love you Q !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 March, 12:48
'Get organized'... are we supposed to form groups or something?...

Group together and be more easily identified?

What kind of groups? Online, in the street, at peoples homes...

Or is this prepping advice?

Not sure what that means.

Anonup is a group - but other than sharing info. not sure what power we can exert...

I thought the military was in charge of all this, and, as a civillian, isn't it our jobs to stay out of their way?

In relation to the George communication being shared about...

It's no good telling people not to dig, after TRAINING and ENCOURAGING them to dig... for 4 years... based on the barest crumbs and snippets... It did not sound like a George communicae either, not the tone they usially take.

Has George been compromised? Breitbart had issues with some of their journos leaning far too left in their presentation and language... they seem to have sorted that. Just a thought.

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
03 March, 10:37
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
lm feeling the same way, but now im at a point that i dont know what to believe! I know alot of innocent people over the years have paid a terriable price at the hands of those who dont value all life, in the persuit of wealth for themselves. Ive worked hard all my life and i just want to keep my family safe without allowing those who mean to kill us, to take away our freedoms without a fight! so yeah hpw do we save ourselves?

Optical Awakenings @Unite
03 March, 12:41
This is one of my favorites!

John Anon @freeamerican59
03 March, 11:20
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming! Do You Hear Us You Commie Traitor Scum?

Michelle DP. @MickeyDP
03 March, 11:07
💣We The People are the BOMB!!

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
03 March, 10:14
Very exciting times 4me!
Walking hand in hand with my creator!
I have lost all my friends and family...but Im not alone, I have all of you! You are my family now!
Thank you very much for your loving support!😍🤗

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
03 March, 09:38
Q#828 = 3 year delta today.
Note the timestamp of Q#828 = 11:03
"MAKE IT RAIN."

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 09:44
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I don't know how much longer I can keep functioning in daily life anymore with these things In our world and I'm supposed to be worried about masks

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 March, 09:44
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
./sync - thought of that, too! :)

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 March, 09:21
unis 😎✊