⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 March, 07:50
💣💥
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!

Yesterday as I was walking around the grocery store, I received a notification from Epoch Times regarding John Durham's resignation. For some reason it got me thinking: "What if this entire Durham investigation doesn't exist and it's just another way for the white hats to keep [THEM] confused and guessing?"

And today, just a few minutes ago, I came across this great article.

"From The Hill:

“We caught them all,” Trump said. “We’re still waiting for a report from a man named Durham who I’ve never spoken to and never met. They can go after me before the election as much as they want, but unfortunately Mr. Durham didn’t want to go after these people…before the election, so who knows if he’ll ever even do a report.”

https://usadramalert.com/b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 March, 08:01
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I posted this Monday too, I dug and dug and could not find anything on Durham. Noah at WeLoveTrump.com asked all Patriots to search and report back what they find. Last night he did an update and said no one found anything on Durham. This is very strange indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriotnmontana in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 March, 10:21
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
With CGI, and the fact that this comes out just as we are all searching for this ghost, I'm not buying it...but kudos Patriot for finding it. I tried to send this link to Noah but it wouldnt let me. Ugggg

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 March, 09:38
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
I don't buy this for one second. You mean to tell me that right after someone comes out with a very good article questioning the existence of Durham, John comes out with a video like this just to prove that he does exist?

COME ON MAN!!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 March, 10:23
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Agree, but gotta give cred to this Patriot for finding this, could launch a huge search now since the video is much too CGI obvious..Q said, question everything.