The Real One @Roksmyth
You think all those California forrest fires were lightning strikes?😂
-Ghostezra
06:59 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Roksmyth in this post can reply
Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
14 March, 07:19
In response The Real One to his Publication
Some of the forest fires were caused by volcanic intrusions.
This fact is never reported by the MSM.
I found this info from the earthquakes videos on Youtube.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 March, 01:12
Controlled burns, right -- bur there is no barrier ... sloppy method!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
03 March, 09:21
No I didn't think they were lightning strikes. They were planned.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
03 March, 08:29
I SAW THIS POSTED THIS LAST FALL AND MANY CAME BACK WITH "IT'S A CONTROLLED BURN DRONE!"...
WELL, YES IT IS. BUT, THERE'S SOMETHING MISSING VERY OBVIOUSLY IN THESE VIDEOS. I WORKED BEFORE AS A TEEN EMPLOYMENT PROJECT WITH OUR LOCAL FORESTRY SERVICE WORKING CONTROLLED BURNS WITH THEM OFTEN SO YES I DO KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING ABOUT IT. THERE ARE NO DIRT LINE BARRIERS NEAR THE ROAD (VEGETATION SCRAPED OFF IN A WIDE BAND TO STOP FIRE FROM ADVANCING PAST IT), ASPHALT IS FLAMMABLE AND HARD TO PUT OUT WHEN IGNITED AND IT REALLY ENTIRELY DESTROYS THE ROAD SURFACE REQUIRING TOTAL RESURFACING SO IS ALWAYS HIGHLY AVOIDED BURNING RIGHT UP TO THE EDGES OF A BLACK TOP ROAD LIKE THAT. SECOND, THERS IS NOT ONE SINGLE SPOTTER ANYWHERE, NO FORESTRY OR FIRE TRUCKS, (ALWAYS ON STAND BY/PRESENT WITH ACONTORLLED BURN) AND NO CONES KEEPING PEOPLE IN THE LANE OPPOSITE THE BURNING SIDE. THIS LOOKS LIKE NOTHING MORE THAN A STATE OR FEDERAL AGENCY USING A BURN MANAGEMENT DRONE FOR BAD THINGS...PERIOD.

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
03 March, 08:24
WTH is going on.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
03 March, 07:34
same thing in Canada as well ..elephant hill fire was major proof in BC unless they have hid it all by now.